August 15, 2011

I'm Taking the LEEP

Yes, it is less than 24 hours now and I will be in the stirrups looking all pretty with that pale blue tissue paper draped over me. What joy! For over a month now, I have been accumulating enough fear over this stupid procedure as one probably heading for the electric chair (interesting analogy as they use an electric wire for this stupid surgery). I have been trying to find things worse than this and I could only come up with getting your arm sawed off without freezing (I was watching Gone with the Wind at the time). Or maybe getting torn apart by post apocalyptic biker gangs while foraging for food (I moved onto The Book of Eli later that night).

I went back on the sites again trolling for some good news rather than bad. I have to say, I ain't that impressed with what is out there. Women do blog about it or chat about it in the chat rooms, but don't offer the detail I am looking for.  That's why I am arming my man-friend with a camera and he will be taking a few shots tomorrow (nothing gross, I promise you... I mean, I do realize this is the world wide web. I do not want to wake up one morning rich and famous and see pictures of my cervix plastered in the paper or on the cover of People Magazine). 

Anyway, I bought my drugs today (I'm pumping myself full of muscle relaxants - medically supervised of course) and rented four DVDs in case I find myself nursing my lady parts on the couch afterwards. They can't tell you how you will react but so far, my lady parts have been nothing but a collaborative bunch of bitches always looking for trouble...so I'm less than hopeful they will cooperate tomorrow.

No...these aren't dental tools.
Yes, these will be applied to a
spot that should never experience
such dental tools. Sucks to be me.
So I will be back with my report.  If you are squeamish around these things I do highly recommend you wait for the next one. I can't make any promises I won't just spew my entire experience for all to read...I guess it depends on the drugs I'm on.

That's all I got.
K

7 comments:

  1. A look at why the loop electrosurgical excision procedure (LEEP) is performed and what to expect before and after the LEEP.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Online Roulette;
    Thanks for your comment. I didn't quite understand if you were sharing a link to more information or not, but if you have something that may help others understand this procedure...please share!

    All the best and thank you for reading and taking the time to comment.

    K

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loop electrosurgical excision procedure (LEEP) is currently one of the approaches used to treat high-grade dysplasia of the cervix.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello WISPR;

    Thanks for the details...I tend to overlook that sometimes and jump right into the shock and awe of it all.

    Thanks for taking the time to comment and read.

    All the best!
    K

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just spent half a day in my study and explore a new path, in which direction to go. And 'start a new exciting adventure, especially one that I know will change my life! I'm entering a new groove, which is based on my three strongest skill areas: communication, entrepreneurship and creativity.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I was just web surfing and getting look of different internet sites and I came across this amazing website. The content is very valuable.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so much for that, SM
    I really appreciate you reading and hope to hear from you again!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.