April 14, 2011

A Quick Update

Just in case you wanted to know what happened to me since my rant. No, I didn't manage to pick up a bag of chips.......but I did lather my hair in deep conditioner, slather on the mudd mask, and cook up a double helping of yam chips (heavy on the katsup).

Finally, I have found some happiness in a yam chip!



I'm so happy! I'm so happy! I'm so happy! I'm so happy!



They say the first bite is the best....but I was just as excited biting into the second one.



Oops. Got a little too excited. The mask was getting a little tight.


Have a great weekend, reader. May your emotional eating experience be as amazing as mine!  Wondering what the hell I'm talking about...scroll down to the post below!

K



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.