September 20, 2010

Thank You to BC Fit '10

In case I have a few visitors to this blog from the British Columbia Recreation and Parks Association (BCRPA) BC Fit 2010 Conference - held this past weekend - I just want to say THANK YOU for your participation in my presentations.
I was so impressed with your questions and your interest in the subjects of fat and leadership (not in the same presentation of course...).  I didn't know how my "Overcoming Our Fear of Fat" would be received and I was so surprised at the responses, the questions, the critical thinking, and the great ideas that came from you.
I feel very fortunate to have been a part of this year's event and came home re energized and inspired to continue my work in this area. I really hope to return next year and present something related to "Fear of Fat" that will take this subject to a new level.
All the best in your professional pursuits and please feel free to contact me if you want to chat more about this very exciting topic.

Kathi

No comments:

Post a Comment